Bringing fashion and function together, Xpandasox® are innovative, latex-free socks that stretch up to 24 inches.
Xpandasox® feature a stretchy, sewn-in Xpandapanel that is ideal for accommodating people with wide calves and medical conditions that cause leg swelling, including lymphedema, lipedema, those who wear wraps or bandages, wound care, leg braces and many more.
Xpandasox® can be worn in a variety of ways, while offering stylish and discreet coverage:
- can be worn over wraps and bandages because they help to keep everything in place.
- keep wraps and bandages clean and dry.
- can be worn at night to prevent wraps and bandages from unraveling.
- can be worn underneath wraps, bandages or leg braces, turned inside out so that the seam is not touching the skin, to provide a comfortable barrier for the leg and to prevent chafing.
- can be worn over medical grade compression garments to provide discretion while adding a bit of flair.
- can be worn all by themselves as the finishing touch to any outfit.
The Xpandasox® 16 inch (41 cm) knee highs provide a light to mild compression. Depending on the calf circumference, there are three levels of compression. For more information please see documentation.
Xpandasox® are no therapeutic elastic socks!
Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.