These quality collection bags offer a safe and hygienic collection of urine, stool and vomit. The collection bags are fitted with super absorbent pads that turn fluids up to 600 ml into gel and keep unpleasant odours away.
The bags can be safely closed and be disposed in the household waste. The spread of bacteria which can lead to contamination and cross infections is minimised.
100% effective – easy to use – cost efficient – no spills – innovative
Packaging shown is expected early 2022.
- Patented Alveol-Technology® pad; this new pad with honeycomb structure absorbs more, quicker and does not spread micro cellulose or absorbent powder in the bag or on the skin.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested so no allergic reactions. In addition, the bag does not stick to the skin and has a high tear resistance
- The urine and vomit collection bag have a patented and integrated handle which keeps the hands protected and prevents the patient or caregiver from coming into contact with the contaminated area of the collection bag
- The Dr Helewa bags are made from MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) resulting in plastic reduction and less CO2 emissions
- Packed in ergonomic, reinforced and recycled dispenser boxes